- Rugged 9-Gallon* Polypropylene Tank
- Powerful 4.5 Peak HP† Motor
- Complete Vac Organization with On-Board Hose, Cord and Accessory Storage
- 10-Foot Power Cord with Cord Storage
- Easily Converts to Blower
- 17-Foot Cleaning Reach with Hose and Power Cord
- Equipped with High-Efficiency Fine Dust Filter
- Balanced Top Handle Design
- Extra-Large Drain Port
- Large Dust Sealed On/Off Switch
The Vacmaster Professional 9-gallon* wet/dry vacuum is designed to tackle tough projects around the home, shop, or jobsite. The 9-gallon* tank offers plenty of room and the 4.5 Peak HP† motor makes sure the tank gets filled, whether it's with sawdust from the shop or drywall from the jobsite. The on-board hose, power cord and accessory storage allows you to keep all of your attachments organized and in one place. The wide-set casters and balanced top handle make for convenient transportation from one place to the next. Turning this vac into a blower to remove debris from your yard or workspace could not be easier - all it takes is a simple conversion.
WARRANTY | 3 Year Limited
OPERATOR'S MANUAL | Download Now
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
Filters & Bags
- VJFF Fine Dust Cartridge Filter
- VFCF Washable Cartridge Filter
- VDBM 8-10 Gallon Dust Collection Bags
- VHBM 8-10 Gallon High Efficiency Dust Collection Bags
- V78SH 1-7/8" Standard Hose
- V78FH 1-7/8" Flex Hose
- V78EW 1-7/8" Extension Wand
- V78FBS 1-7/8" Floor Squeegee Nozzle
- V78RB 1-7/8" Round Dusting Brush
- V78UN 1-7/8" Utility Nozzle
- V78CC 1-7/8" Car Claw Nozzle
- V78A 1-7/8" to 1-1/4" Adapter
- V78CT 1-7/8" Crevice Tool
- VLED LED Accessory Light
Call 1-866-384-8432 or visit our partner website and search your model number here: https://vacmaster.ordertree.com/
Disclaimer: The above link will redirect you to a third-party website. Vacmaster makes no representations nor has any supervision or control over orders placed through this link.