5 Ways to Prepare Your Home for Fall Cleanup
Cooler weather, tailgates, bonfires – there’s plenty to love about the fall. But with blankets of leaves covering lawns and more gatherings taking place on decks and in backyards, there’s more work to keep your outdoor space in order, too. Having a wet/dry vac on-hand – for big messes and everyday cleanup – makes keeping the outdoors in top shape easy. From sucking up leaves with a wet/dry vac to cleaning up debris on decks, below we list the most common ways you can use your wet/dry vac outside of the home and workshop.
1. Leaf Control – The changing season brings a change in nature, too. With leaf cleanup added to your weekly to-do list, having a two-in-one wet/dry vac that includes a blower can save time in the fall. Our 12-gallon option quickly goes from one of the most power vacs to one of the best blowers in seconds, with a quick release system that will have you mastering piles of leaves in no time.
2. Grill Clean Out – Summer may be barbecue season but fall is prime time for tailgates, backyard bonfire and outdoor dining, meaning your grill is likely to get a workout before winter hits. Investing in an ash vacuum will make quick work of cleaning out the cold ash from charcoal grills so you can spend less time cleaning up and more time enjoying the fruits of your labor.
3. De-flooding – Unfortunately, the fall can bring heavy rain and, in some regions, the risk of hurricanes. Being prepared before a storm hits is one of the best ways to minimize the damage of a flood. If you live in an area that is at a higher risk for flooding, tropical storms or hurricanes, consider adding a BEAST Series wet/dry vac to your home, like our 12-gallon vac that has best-in-class suction power that is supported by a two-motor system. Watch this quick video for a glimpse at its power.
4. Car Detail – It’s easy to tack on a quick detail to your car wash with our wall mountable wet/dry vac. Keep it close to you by mounting it to your garage wall that way you can easily grab the hose after finishing washing down the outside.
5. Empty Fire Pit – Nothing screams fall quite like ending the night outside by an open fire. The ash vacuum that’s great for grill clean out doubles as a useful tool for cleaning cold ash from fire pits. You can rest easy after a night outdoors with friends and family knowing cooled ash is safely cleaned up.
How do you use your wet/dry vac to in the fall? Share your tips with us on Facebook!