- 20% More Suction!^ Beast™ High-Performance Motor with 360 Air Watts of Power
- Equipped with High-Efficiency Cartridge Filter and Dust Bag Capturing Fine Dust Particles Down to 1 Micron in Size
- 29-Feet of Cleaning Reach with Premium Kink-Resistant Hose and Power Cord
- 10 Accessories, including SecureLock™ Locking Hose and Nozzles
- Unique Flat Power Head Design to place tools for easy accessibility while on the job!
- Complete Vac Organization with On-Board Hose, Cord and Accessory Storage
- Easily Converts to Blower
- Large Drain Port for Quick Emptying
- Oversized Latches For a Secure Seal
- Large Dust-Sealed On/Off Switch
The Vacmaster Professional® Beast Series™ 16-gallon* wet/dry vacuum is designed to tackle the toughest projects that the home, shop, or jobsite can throw at you. The high-capacity tank offers plenty of room for big messes and the high performance 6.5 Peak HP† motor ensures the tank gets filled, whether it's with sawdust from the shop, drywall from the jobsite, or water from a flooded basement.
With its unique flat power head design, you have a place to conveniently store tools, so they are easily accessible when needed. The on-board hose, power cord and accessory storage allows you to keep all of your attachments organized and in one place. Equipped with a 29-foot cleaning reach and SecureLock™ locking accessories, this vac features everything you'll need to get the job done quickly! The wide-set casters and balanced top handle make for convenient transportation from one place to the next. Turning this vac into a blower to remove debris from your yard or workspace could not be easier - all it takes is a simple conversion. Effortlessly access the tank using the large locking latches or use the large drain port to quickly empty your liquid messes!
WARRANTY | 5 Year Limited
OPERATOR'S MANUAL | Download Now
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
^Compared to VJC1610PF
Filters & Bags
- VCFS Standard Cartridge Filter
- VCPET Washable Cartridge FIlter
- VCFF Fine Dust Cartridge Filter
- VCFH HEPA Material Fine Dust Cartridge Filter
- VRC51 Cloth Filter 1-Pack
- VRC5 Cloth Filter 3-Pack
- VFF51 Foam Wet Filter
- VDBL 12-16 Gallon Dust Collection Bags
- VHBL 12-16 Gallon High Efficiency Dust Collection Bags
- V2H7 2-1/2" Universal Fit Hose w/Adapters
- V2RB 2-1/2" Round Brush
- V12CC 1-1/4" Car Claw Nozzle w/Adapter for 2-1/2"
- V2BA 2-1/2" Blower Adapter
- V21A 2-1/2" to 1-1/4" Adapter
- V2BC 2-1/2" Blower Concentrator Nozzle
- V2CC 2-1/2" Car Claw Nozzle
- V2CT 2-1/2" Crevice Tool
- V2EW 2-1/2" Extension Wands
- V2FB 2-1/2" Floor Brush
- V2UN 2-1/2" Utility Nozzle
- V2GK 2-1/2" Gutter Cleaning Kit
- PE401 Wet/Dry Vac Water Pump Accessory
- VLED LED Accessory Light
Call 1-866-384-8432 or visit our partner website and search your model number here: https://vacmaster.ordertree.com/
Disclaimer: The above link will redirect you to a third-party website. Vacmaster makes no representations nor has any supervision or control over orders placed through this link.