- Premium High-Capacity 14-Gallon* Stainless Steel Tank with Push Handle
- 30% More Suction!^ Beast™ High-Performance Motor with 380 Air Watts of Power
- Equipped with High-Efficiency Cartridge Filter and Dust Bag Capturing Fine Dust Particles Down to 1 Micron in Size
- 29-Feet of Cleaning Reach with Premium Kink-Resistant Hose and Power Cord
- 12 Accessories, including SecureLock™ Locking Hose and Nozzles
- Large Padded Push Handle for Advanced Maneuverability
- Large Non-Marring Wheels and Locking Caster to Control Movement
- Unique Flat Power Head Design to place tools for easy accessibility while on the job!
- Complete Vac Organization with On-Board Hose, Cord and Accessory Storage
- Easily Converts to Blower
- Large Drain Port for Quick Emptying
- Oversized Latches For a More Secure Seal
- Large Dust-Sealed On/Off Switch
Get ready to tackle any mess with the Vacmaster Professional® Beast Series™ 14-gallon* wet/dry vacuum! With a powerful 6.5 Peak HP† motor, this vacuum is engineered to take on even the toughest projects.
The high-capacity stainless steel tank can handle big messes, while the unique flat power head design and convenient accessory bag keep your tools easily accessible. Plus, the on-board hose, power cord, and accessory storage let you stay organized and ready for anything. Equipped with a wide array of SecureLock™ locking accessories, you'll have the tools to get the job done no matter what. The ball-bearing casters, large rear wheels, and padded push handle make for convenient transportation from one place to the next. Turning this vac into a blower to remove debris from your yard or workspace could not be easier - all it takes is a simple conversion. Effortlessly access the tank using the large locking latches or use the large drain port to quickly empty your liquid messes!
WARRANTY | 5 Year Limited
OPERATOR'S MANUAL | Download Now
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
^Compared to VJC1412PWT 0201
Filters & Bags
- VCFS Standard Cartridge Filter
- VCPET Washable Cartridge FIlter
- VCFF Fine Dust Cartridge Filter
- VCFH HEPA Material Fine Dust Cartridge Filter
- VRC51 Cloth Filter 1-Pack
- VRC5 Cloth Filter 3-Pack
- VFF51 Foam Wet Filter
- VDBL 12-16 Gallon Dust Collection Bags
- VHBL 12-16 Gallon High Efficiency Dust Collection Bags
- V2H7 2-1/2" Universal Fit Hose w/Adapters
- V2RB 2-1/2" Round Brush
- V12CC 1-1/4" Car Claw Nozzle w/Adapter for 2-1/2"
- V2BA 2-1/2" Blower Adapter
- V21A 2-1/2" to 1-1/4" Adapter
- V2BC 2-1/2" Blower Concentrator Nozzle
- V2CC 2-1/2" Car Claw Nozzle
- V2CT 2-1/2" Crevice Tool
- V2EW 2-1/2" Extension Wands
- V2FB 2-1/2" Floor Brush
- V2UN 2-1/2" Utility Nozzle
- V2GK 2-1/2" Gutter Cleaning Kit
- PE401 Wet/Dry Vac Water Pump Accessory
- VLED LED Accessory Light
Call 1-866-384-8432 or visit our partner website and search your model number here: https://vacmaster.ordertree.com/
Disclaimer: The above link will redirect you to a third-party website. Vacmaster makes no representations nor has any supervision or control over orders placed through this link.