- 2.5-Gallon* Wet/Dry Vacuum
- 2 Peak HP†
- Built-in Accessory Storage
- Lightweight and Portable
- Powerful 58 CFM‡ Airflow
- 14-Foot Cleaning reach with Hose and Power Cord
- Easily Converts to Blower
This lightweight, portable Vacmaster wet/dry vacuum is a great tool for quick clean-ups. It easily vacuums dry debris and liquids around the house, workshop, or car. When the job is done, the vacuum and accessories are easily stored.
WARRANTY | 2 Year Limited
OPERATOR'S MANUAL | Download Now
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
Filters & Bags
- V12CC 1-1/4" Car Claw Nozzle w/Adapter for 2-1/2"
- V1CT 1-1/4" Crevice Tool
- V1EW 1-1/4" Extension Wands
- V1FBS 1-1/4" Floor/Squeegee Nozzle w/Brush
- V1H6F 1-1/4" Friction Fit Hose 6 Feet
- V1MK 1-1/4" Micro Cleaning Kit
- V1MSFN 1-1/4" Multi-Surface Floor Nozzle
- V1RB 1-1/4" Round Dusting Brush
- V1TN 1-1/4" Turbo Pet Nozzle
- V1UB 1-1/4" 2-in-1 Utility Nozzle w/Brush Attachment
- V21A 2-1/2" to 1-1/4" Adapter
- V78A 1-7/8" to 1-1/4" Adapter
- VADK 1-1/4" Auto Detail Kit
- VLED LED Accessory Light
Call 1-866-384-8432 or visit our partner website and search your model number here: https://vacmaster.ordertree.com/
Disclaimer: The above link will redirect you to a third-party website. Vacmaster makes no representations nor has any supervision or control over orders placed through this link.