- 6.5 Peak HP† : High performance motor with powerful suction for tough jobs. This vacuum easily converts to blower
- Filtration System: High-efficiency fine dust filter for cleaner air
- 20-Gallon*: Rugged polypropylene tank, extra-large drain port, heavy duty 360° swivel casters and over 27-foot cleaning reach makes this wet dry vacuum easy-to-use
- Easy to Store: Complete vac organization with on-board hose, cord and accessory storage
The full-size Vacmaster 20-gallon* wet/dry vacuum is designed to tackle the toughest projects that the home, shop, or jobsite can throw at you. The 20-gallon* tank offers plenty of room for big messes and the high performance 6.5 Peak HP† motor makes sure the tank gets filled, whether it's with sawdust from the shop or drywall from the jobsite. With its unique flat power head design, you have a place to conveniently store tools so they are easily accessible when needed. The on-board hose, power cord and accessory storage allows you to keep all of your attachments organized and in one place. The heavy duty 360° swivel casters and balanced top handle make for convenient transportation from one place to the next. This wet/dry vac comes standard with a wide array of accessories so you have the tools to get job done no matter what. Turning this vac into a blower to remove debris from your yard or workspace could not be easier - all it takes is a simple conversion.
| || |
WARRANTY | 2 Year Limited
OPERATOR'S MANUAL | Download Now
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
- V2H7 2-1/2" Universal Fit Hose w/Adapters
- V2RB 2-1/2" Round Brush
- V12CC 1-1/4" Car Claw Nozzle w/Adapter for 2-1/2"
- V2BA 2-1/2" Blower Adapter
- V21A 2-1/2" to 1-1/4" Adapter
- V2BC 2-1/2" Blower Concentrator Nozzle
- V2CC 2-1/2" Car Claw Nozzle
- V2CT 2-1/2" Crevice Tool
- V2EW 2-1/2" Extension Wands
- V2FB 2-1/2" Floor Brush
- V2UN 2-1/2" Utility Nozzle
- V2GK 2-1/2" Gutter Cleaning Kit
- PE401 Wet/Dry Vac Water Pump Accessory
- VLED LED Accessory Light
Call 1-866-384-8432 or visit our partner website and search your model number here: https://vacmaster.ordertree.com/
Disclaimer: The above link will redirect you to a third-party website. Vacmaster makes no representations nor has any supervision or control over orders placed through this link.