- 12-Gallon* Rugged Polypropylene Tank
- Powerful 5 Peak HP† Motor
- Complete Vac Organization with On-Board Hose, Cord and Accessory Storage
- 12-Foot Power Cord with Cord Wrap
- 19-Foot Cleaning Reach with Hose and Power Cord
- Durable, Wide Stance Casters for Easy Transport
- Easily Converts to Blower
- Balanced Top Handle Design
- Large Dust Sealed On/Off Switch
- Extra Large Drain Port for Quick Emptying
- Bundle includes a PE401 Water Pump Accessory
The VOC1210PF Vacmaster 12-gallon* wet/dry vacuum is the perfect size for a variety of tasks around the house, shop, or jobsite. With a 5 Peak HP† motor this vacuum makes cleanup easy, whether it's dust collection in the shop or liquid spills at home. The balanced top handle design and durable casters provide stable transportation during and after use. The on-board hose, cord, and accessory storage allows you to keep all of your attachments organized and your workspace tidy. This wet/dry vac comes standard with a wide assortment of accessories so you're prepared for almost any mess. Turning this vac into a blower to remove debris from your yard or workspace could not be easier - all it takes is a simple conversion.
The PE401 Vacmaster Wet/Dry Vac Pump Accessory quickly pumps water out of most wet/dry vac tanks with a drain. Simply attach the versatile pump to your shop vacuum using the included Adapters, fasten a standard 5/8 inch hose to the flow valve and the water evacuates at 10 gallons per minute or 40 feet high. It also features an easy access on/off switch, shut off valve and a strainer that protects the pump from large debris. The high impact housing and polypropylene attachment caps provide strength and long lasting durability.
WARRANTY | 2 Year Limited (Vac) | 1 Year Limited (Pump)
OPERATOR'S MANUAL VOC1210PF | Download Now
OPERATOR'S MANUAL PE401 | Download Now
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
Filters & Bags
- VCFS Standard Cartridge Filter
- VCPET Washable Cartridge FIlter
- VCFF Fine Dust Cartridge Filter
- VCFH HEPA Material Fine Dust Cartridge Filter
- VRC51 Cloth Filter 1-Pack
- VRC5 Cloth Filter 3-Pack
- VFF51 Foam Wet Filter
- VDBL 12-16 Gallon Dust Collection Bags
- VHBL 12-16 Gallon High Efficiency Dust Collection Bags
- V2H7 2-1/2" Universal Fit Hose w/Adapters
- V2RB 2-1/2" Round Brush
- V12CC 1-1/4" Car Claw Nozzle w/Adapter for 2-1/2"
- V2BA 2-1/2" Blower Adapter
- V21A 2-1/2" to 1-1/4" Adapter
- V2BC 2-1/2" Blower Concentrator Nozzle
- V2CC 2-1/2" Car Claw Nozzle
- V2CT 2-1/2" Crevice Tool
- V2EW 2-1/2" Extension Wands
- V2FB 2-1/2" Floor Brush
- V2UN 2-1/2" Utility Nozzle
- V2GK 2-1/2" Gutter Cleaning Kit
- PE401 Wet/Dry Vac Water Pump Accessory
- VLED LED Accessory Light
Call 1-866-384-8432 or visit our partner website and search your model number here: https://vacmaster.ordertree.com/
Disclaimer: The above link will redirect you to a third-party website. Vacmaster makes no representations nor has any supervision or control over orders placed through this link.